Its that time of year where Christmas is everywhere, including my blog. I love Christmas, I think about it all year from budgeting to present ideas to decorations… I love it. I had a ban on me this year that I couldn’t speak about it until September! Then the festive tone came out like word vomit! I try and resist putting the tree up until the 1st December.. also the festive oven mitt and tea towels make an appearance. I also have a santa bath mat.. anywho… these are my answers to the Christmas tag 🙂
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? Elf has to be my all time favourite, but I love Home Alone, Love Actually, Bridget Jones and The Holiday.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? When I was younger we used to open one on Christmas Eve evening and then the rest Christmas Day morning.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? I have had some amazing Christmas’ growing up being with family, a big dinner, the excitement of present opening and getting annoyed at my brother because he won’t get out of bed. The best Christmas’ have been since Jacob has been born though, children really do make it magical.
4. Favourite festive food? Christmas lunch, the chocolates and mince pies!!
5. Favourite Christmas gift? Aside from little sentimental things it has to be the signed Lee Ryan poster my parents got me when I was 18. I still have it!
6. Favourite Christmas scent? Anything spicy or cinnamon.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? Since Jacob has been old enough to know we have done Christmas Eve boxes. With Pjs, chocolate a film and a book.
8. What tops your tree? Usually a massive star. When I was little it was a fairy.. although my mum now has a little plastic George Michael on the tree haha.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? I can honestly say I don’t think there ever was!
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you? Spending time with family, and the food…. oh the food. Also most people are in better moods and I love that!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this Christmas tag, if you do it please tag me so I can see your answers! Xxx