Probably one of the easiest posts for me to ever write or plan. These will be of no surprise if you have read my blog for awhile but I always think it’s good to recap on the staples every now and then.
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish – I know shock horror. I have always loved this cleanser and always will. I use other products but as I have found in recent times when I am down etc this is my cleanser that offers some comfort. It removes all my make up and never makes my skin feel dry afterwards.
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm – this is my treat cleanser, once a week treat to be precise. It is pricey so I like to make this last. It smells incredible and removes my make up and skin in one. My skin feels so nourished after using this.
- Tea Tree Oil – this product is such a simple one but so effective, I get a spot I dab a bit of this on before bed and by morning it’s drying up.
- Nuxe Dry Oil – this Oil can be used everywhere, face, hair, nails and body so great to take on holiday and save taking multiple products. I don’t use this everyday as I am trying to use some other products up which are also good but the smell of the Nuxe oil is incredible and wins hands down.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – bit of a cliche I feel but I do genuinely love this, mainly for my lips, it keeps lips soft and hydrated. If I don’t have my OPI nail oil in my bag I do use this, this is also great for dry patches of skin and when you have a sore nose when you have a cold. It can be used everywhere. It’s my go to when on holiday as tames the brows, adds a gloss to the lashes and even on top of the cheekbones as a subtle highlight.
What are some of your staples? Xx