Ok so not the biggest of hauls I know but I am so impressed with the quality of the products I bought that I really wanted to share it with you.
I found Pastel Elixir on Twitter after seeing a tweet, I really wanted to support a smaller business and I am so glad I did as the products are so affordable and cute.
So here is what I bought…..
Two thank you cards, because I always need a stash of those! A cute unicorn bookmark that I have been using for my journal, an Easter card for Jacob for next year, my mums Mother’s Day card (sorry mum haha you’ve seen it now), I love you Cherry much card, which I thought was so cute, I will give that to James at some point…. the last card is a mini elephant card, this is being saved for something and someone very special. Last but not least a little notebook that says “always wear your invisible crown” I am going to use this little book to take notes at a monthly event I’ll be attending starting in November.
I am really chuffed with what I bought. When I placed my order I was advised the bits would be sent later than usual due to a holiday which was fine with me obviously! Thought it was so lovely of them to let me know that, amazing customer service.
The packaging was also very personal and was a lovely touch…
Inside the little package was also a little sherbet stick and a sticker, which is super cute for Halloween.
So thank you Pastel Elixir, I will certainly be ordering more soon!
If you are looking for any cards, notebooks, artwork or little bits definitely check them out here https://www.pastelelixir.co.uk/
Bit of a random post from me I know…. and just want to say this post isn’t sponsored in any way. I bought the products with my own money and I genuinely love them. XO
Just a quick one from me this week. I have been proper manic this last week and as much as I don’t want to let my blog down… I literally don’t have time to write so thought I’d do a little Q&A.
- If you could move anywhere in the world where would you go? New York 100%
- If you should choose any language to be instantly fluent in, which would you choose? Spanish 🙂
- If you could be best friends with any Disney character who would it be? Anna from Frozen! She’s fresh prince of hilar!
- If you could go on holiday with any F1 driver, dead or alive, who would you choose? Ayrton Senna without a doubt!!
- If you could be some one else for a day. Who would it be and why? I was going to say something political but thought best not haha… I would be anyone rich and give loads of money to charity.
- What are your guilty pleasures? Chocolate and Brie (not together lol)
- What’s on the top of your bucket list? I haven’t really thought of a bucket list for a long time but going to New York with Jacob is something I’ve promised him as soon as he’s a bit older to remember.
- Where was your favourite holiday too? When I was younger it was Gran Canaria with my family. Spending quality time with them is my favourite and I have so many memories from those holidays.
- Would you rather: Wear bright green lipstick every day for a month or throw out all of the foundation you own? 🙊 throw my foundation out… I would cry though haha!!
- What food could you never give up? Chinese, cheese, chocolate and bread.
- What was the biggest make up faux-pas that you committed when you were younger? White eyeliner.., my god!!!
Hope you enjoyed this and learnt something new haha XO
My favourite season is finally upon us and oh my… I get so excited! Christmas is getting SO close!
I like to wear more make up in Autumn and the no make up make up looks can take a step back! I have been loving The Ordinary Serum Foundation and a review will be up shortly, but now it is Autumn I like something a little heavier and I am in love with the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, it isnt mega heavy but it gives a nice coverage with the concealer. A perfect mix… pardon the pun haha.
Autumn to me is all about berry lips.. patted out obviously because, well, its me. Mac Rebel will always be a firm favourite. Been loving a few other lip choices too but Rebel is my go to Autumn shade. Rocketeur by Benefit is a staple for this time of year too! Along with Urban Decay Half Baked and Naked in the crease and lower lashline. Nars Laguna is always in my make up routine so no surprise there.
I think this is such a perfect simple Autumnal look, can be made heavier and can be made softer depending on my mood but golds and berries are the way forward for me, a bit like dresses, tights and ankle boots.
I prime every day and use a setting spray too but trying a few out so didnt want to include those.
What are your Autumn staples? XO