This is going to be one of those really cliche posts but I love love LOVE Christmas films and thought why not do a post all about the ones I love?!
These are a few of my favourites and I am sure everyone has heard of them…
1. Elf… I love everything about this film, it’s funny… and a little bit sad if I’m honest… and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I still can’t imagine Buddy having a baby.. he seems too innocent to be getting jiggy haha.
2. Polar Express… I hadn’t seen this film until this year and it’s one of my favourites already, Jake loves it too which makes me love it even more. Also the little boy that doesn’t get Christmas usually… totes made me cry. I have this recorded on my Virgin Box but really want the dvd!
3. Frozen… I know this isn’t really a Christmas film but it makes me feel so festive. I love snuggling up with Jake and James on the sofa and giggling away. Olaf is a little cutie!
4. The Holiday… Jude Law… does anyone watch this film for any other reason? I mean he’s such a babe and so sweet. The film gives me such feels!
5. Bridget Jones… the first one. The one film that literally makes me belly laugh so much. I have some lovely memories of seeing this film at the cinema (yes I’m that old!) I pop it on whenever I feel like I need a giggle. It also gives me the bug to start journaling and narrating my life! I don’t because that’s weird…
What is your all time favourite Christmas film? I would love to know so I can watch them! XO