Well here we are… 2018… Monday 1st January feels all kinds of cleansing and fresh that it instantly makes me feel positive about sticking to some “resolutions” I didn’t do toooooo bad at last years… I didn’t do too great either but achieved so much in 2017 and had some massive changes! Positive ones though of course.. like going self employed! I still can’t believe that I was brave enough to leave my “safe” job.
Anyway this is no time for reflection on the last year this is all about the future and the positive vibes I intend to take into the new year.
So here goes my modest list of resolutions that I hope to make easy enough to stick to… although I’ll probably fail by the time I’ve hit publish haha!
- Drink more water blah blah blah (I don’t do too bad but could do with more)
- Meditate/breathe for at least 3 minutes a day.
- Read a book a month…. A MONTH!
- Push my nails a bit more and work harder in all things beauty.
- Complete at least one more beauty course before December.
- Save for next Christmas.
- Budget a bit better and not buy things I really don’t need.
- Have more family outings.
- Spend less time on my phone and only do blog related shiz on my laptop.
- Eat healthier in general, not cut anything out but make better choices.
So please wish me luck, I think I am going to need it! What are your New Years resolutions for 2018? XO
Happy New Year from us xoxo